Sunday 2 February 2014

L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Review


Application: I start at the root of my lashes and brush up to give a solid coat. After waiting a bit I go over the tips. Finally I touch up the lashes on the outside edges (closer to the inner corner and outer corner)

I've gone through 2 or 3 of these. It's a drugstore mascara and I purchased it for around $10. It's a wet based mascara with a plastic brush that has lots of little bristles which comb through your lashes.


What I really love about this mascara is that after a quick sweep there is a big difference, which is perfect because I always seem to run out of time in the mornings. Also no spider lashes!! Which is a deal breaker.    

I've found that it doesn't last as long as other mascaras. (Keep in mind I switch out mascaras every six months) It's not that it runs out of product, it just irritates my eyes. So you'd probably need to switch it out after 4 or 5 months. 

2 comments: